Glitch-free texlive-collection-basic.sh and other uses of setup v.2.510.2.2

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Tue Aug 28 03:37:00 GMT 2012

On 8/23/2012 5:00 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 8/23/2012 10:29 AM, Fergus wrote:
>> On today's update of texlive-collection-basic I got the exit message
>> Package: texlive-collection-basic
>>      texlive-collection-basic.sh exit code 148
>
> Please send /var/log/setup.log.full so I can see what the errors were.
> If it's too big, you can send it off list or just post it somewhere for
> me to download.  And please attach your cygcheck output also.

Fergus,

I'm not sure why you didn't respond to my request for information, but I
just remembered our correspondence from last March, in which it turned
out that the postinstall script failure resulted from fontconfig problems:

Is this still the issue (in which case it has nothing to do with TeX
Live), or is it a different problem?

Ken